Last updated: November 1, 2021
The LWR Farmers Market Coffee project is a partnership between Lutheran World Relief and Farmers Market Brands.
While using our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number, postal address ("Personal Information"). You do not have to submit any Personal Information in order to use the Website. However, you may choose to register interest in particular areas, gain access to specific content, follow our social media feeds, attend a hosted event, respond to a survey, or request communications about specific areas. In addition to the Personal Information that you voluntarily provide, FMB may collect other information from users of the website using the following technologies:
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Web Beacons or Clear Pixels
Web beacons are small graphic images on a web page or in an email that can be used for such things as recording the pages and advertisements that you select, or tracking the performance of email marketing.
We collect Personal Information for the purpose of providing the Website, identifying and communicating with you, responding to your requests/inquiries, servicing your purchase orders, and improving the Website. FMB may also use personal information for various purposes, including without limitation to:
- To provide our catalog, special offers, and product updates that you may be interested in.
- To help diagnose problems with our Website, and to enhance the Website for optimal user experience.
- To monitor usage and performance of our Website.
- To research aggregate information about users to determine business, marketing, advertising, and sales efforts.
- To provide and deliver the products and services that you select through the Website.
- To ensure compliance with certain terms and conditions and agreements entered into between you and FMB.
- To contact you to take part in customer satisfaction and feedback surveys.
- To provide you with account notices.
- To provide maintenance, support, and customer service for the Website.
Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads. Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout - for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950. To opt-out from Facebook's interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/ads/#568137493302217. Facebook adheres the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings. For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook's Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.
Information Sharing & Disclosure
We may share Personal Information with companies that are under common ownership or control with us.
Third Party Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website, to provide the Website on our behalf, to perform Website-related services and/or to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used. We may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Website's functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use your Personal Information for any other purpose.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of our Website.
Access & ChoiceFMB has implemented the following procedure that you may use to access, correct, or delete your Personal Information, or choose how your Personal Information is used:
- If you would like to know the types of Personal Information that we collect from users through its Website, please email us at the addresses listed below under the Section titled “Communication.”
- If you would like to know whether we have collected Personal Information about you please send us the activities and services that you participated in on the Website that requested Personal Information. After reviewing the relevant databases, We will confirm whether we have collected such personal information about you and provide a list of your Personal Information that we have on file.
- If your Personal Information is incorrect, you may correct the Personal Information by sending a written request for correction to us at the address below. Your request must include: (1) all of the incorrect Personal Information that you wish to change, (2) the corrected Personal Information, and (3) your signature authorizing such changes. We will then correct the Personal Information in our database and send a written confirmation to you.
- We do not support Do Not Track. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
- We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing, or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these promotional communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the Personal Information we have collected from you.
Links To Other Sites
Other Contractual Relationships
Only persons age 18 or older have permission to access our Website. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Notice To California Residents
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents who have an established business relationship with FMB are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal customer information we share with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. This notice will identify the categories of information shared with and will include a list of the third parties with which it is shared, along with their names and addresses. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to FMB at the addresses listed below under the Section titled “Communication.”